Tips on removing junk in Buckeye, AZ
How much does junk removal service cost?
Disposal service rates are dependent upon where you live, the type of junk and amount of it. Rubbish removal companies typically have a minimum charge of $50 to $125 for coming out and picking up small loads, such as a single piece of furniture, a few bags of junk or a kitchen appliance.
Larger cleanups that require more manpower and labor will often run several hundred dollars or more depending upon the scale of the cleanup. Construction and demolition (C&D) debris cleanups typically cost more than a general household junk removal job.
The average cost ranges between $150 and $500, but large jobs (e.g., construction site cleanups, multiple) can run several thousand dollars.
Junk removal service offer multiple advantages
Unlike renting a dumpster or hauling away the debris yourself, hiring a junk pickup company to do all the work for you offers its advantages.
Below are 5 of the top reasons hiring a junk removal service is a good investment:
- They’re quick. Most cleanups take just minutes – they show up, load up the junk, sweep the area clean, and they’re gone.
- You don’t have to do any lifting, which eliminates the risk of injury when handling bulky, heavy items.
- Rates are less than you think. Most junk removal companies offer rates starting at $50 to $125 for small loads.
- You won’t have a dumpster sitting on your property for days or weeks as you would if you did the cleanup yourself.
- Most junk hauling service providers will donate gently used home goods or appliances to local charitable organizations and even give you a receipt for tax incentive purposes.