Tips on removing junk in Plymouth, MA
Advantages of hiring a junk removal company
Alternatives include renting a dumpster, hauling away the junk or debris yourself, or paying a fee to have your municipal garbage provider haul away the waste little by little.
Here are 5 key advantages offered by hiring a junk removal company:
- It’s fast. Most jobs take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for bigger cleanups. They’re in and out in less than a day.
- You don’t have to lift a finger. The junk crew does all the heaving lifting for you.
- It’s affordable. Rates for most companies start at $50 to $125.
- They’ll donate. Many junk removal companies will drop off household goods and appliances at local charitable organization and even give you a receipt for tax purposes.
- You don’t have a dumpster sitting on your property for a week or longer.
Importance of working with licensed, insured junk haulers
Businesses that are licensed, insured and properly permitted to haul waste in your city or town abide by the local laws and guidelines designed to ensure waste and debris is dropped off at the proper destination (e.g., landfill, recycling center, etc.).
When choosing an unlicensed hauler, there’s no guarantee your load ever makes it to a licensed landfill. In the event that your load is illegally dumped, you could be liable for the violation. Authorities can often trace it back to the source by finding clues in the junk itself.
All of the companies listed at HometownDumpsterRental.com have been verified and carry all necessary licenses to haul waste within the city or state it operates.