Tips on removing junk in Mooresville, NC
Benefits of going with a junk removal company
Unlike renting a roll-off container or hauling away the junk or debris yourself, hiring a junk pickup company to do all the work for you offers its advantages.
Below are 5 of the top reasons hiring a junk removal service is a good investment:
- They’re quick. Most cleanups take just minutes – they show up, load up the junk, sweep the area clean, and they’re gone.
- You don’t have to do any lifting, which eliminates the risk of injury when handling bulky, heavy items.
- Rates are less than you think. Most junk haulers offer rates starting at $50 to $125 for small loads.
- You won’t have a dumpster sitting on your property for days or weeks as you would if you did the cleanup yourself.
- Most providers will donate gently used home goods or appliances to local charitable organizations and even give you a receipt for tax incentive purposes.
Are junk removal companies licensed and insured?
All of the services listed at HometownDumpsterRental.com are properly licensed, insured and permitted to haul waste in their respective locales.
With haulers that aren’t licensed and insured, there’s no guarantee that your load ever reaches a licensed landfill, transfer station or recycling facility. Ultimately, you could be liable for any illegal dumping activity that occurs, which is why going with a licensed, insured company is the safest way to go.