Tips on removing junk in East Stroudsburg, PA
What to expect when using a junk pick-up service
- The initial phone call covers the basic information you need to know and you can schedule a time for the junk hauler to come out to your home, business or job site.
- They show up and assess the cleanup. If they haven’t already given you a quote, they will at this time.
- If you decide to use the service, they load up the debris and haul it away. You pay the agreed upon price, and that’s all there is to it!
Comparing junk pickup service to renting a dumpster: Which is more cost effective?
Both waste removal solutions offer benefits in different situations, but in terms of price, here’s how it boils down.
Hiring a junk removal service is more affordable when…
- The amount of junk is small, such as a few pieces of furniture.
- The load is lightweight, and the cleanup is quick and easy.
Renting a dumpster is more economical when…
- The amount of waste or debris is at least 5-10 cubic yards.
- The cleanup will be an ongoing process, such as during a home remodeling project.
To learn more about comparing dumpster rental and junk removal, check out this guide.