About 20 Yard Dumpsters
How much does a 20 yard dumpster cost?
Rental rates vary based on several factors, including your location, type of debris and duration of the rental. Nationally, the cost of a 7-day 20 yard container rental ranges from $350 to $400, but costs in Louisville can be higher or lower. The best way to get an accurate look at the rental costs for a 20 yard roll-off is to call at least two local rental companies to compare pricing. Hometown’s verified dumpster rental companies offer free quotes.
More about dumpster costs
Wastes and debris types permitted for disposal in 20 yard dumpsters
Most any debris resulting from the following projects are good to go:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
This includes, but is not limited to furniture, appliances (not containing Freon), wood, drywall, flooring, kitchen/bathroom fixtures and demolition debris.
Certain wastes are prohibited due to local and federal environmental laws. Common wastes that shouldn’t go into the dumpster include:
- Motor oil and other liquids
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides or pesticides)
- Scrap tires (sometimes acceptable for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris
- Electronics (e-waste) – some companies may accept some e-waste