Tips on Trash Removal in Annandale, MN
What’s the cost of hiring a junk hauling crew?
Junk removal companies have minimum service fees starting at between $50 and $125, and this is the least amount you can expect to pay to have them come out and pick up a small load, such as a single piece of furniture.
More complex cleanups will cost more, and construction or demolition debris costs more to cleanup compared to household junk due to the increased labor and weight of the debris. Factors that influence cost include the volume and the weight of the debris.
The average junk removal project will cost a customer $150 to $500. However, a whole-house cleanout or a construction job site debris cleanup can easily run several thousand dollars.
Junk removal service offer multiple advantages
Unlike renting a roll-off container or hauling away the junk or debris yourself, hiring a junk pickup company to do all the work for you offers its advantages.
Below are 5 of the top reasons hiring a junk removal service is a good investment:
- They’re quick. Most cleanups take just minutes – they show up, load up the junk, sweep the area clean, and they’re gone.
- You don’t have to do any lifting, which eliminates the risk of injury when handling bulky, heavy items.
- Rates are less than you think. Most junk removal companies offer rates starting at $50 to $125 for small loads.
- You won’t have a dumpster sitting on your property for days or weeks as you would if you did the cleanup yourself.
- Most junk hauling service providers will donate gently used home goods or appliances to local charitable organizations and even give you a receipt for tax incentive purposes.