Tips on Trash Removal in Becker, MN
How much does junk removal service cost?
Rates are dependent upon where you live, the type of junk and amount of it. Junk removal companies typically have a minimum charge of $50 to $125 for coming out and picking up small loads, such as a single piece of furniture, a few bags of junk or a kitchen appliance.
Larger cleanups that require more manpower and labor will often run several hundred dollars or more depending upon the scale of the cleanup. Construction and demolition (C&D) debris cleanups typically cost more than a general household junk removal job.
The average cost ranges between $150 and $500, but large jobs (e.g., construction site cleanups, multiple) can run several thousand dollars.
Junk removal service offers several benefits
Alternatives include renting a dumpster, hauling away the junk or debris yourself, or paying a fee to have your municipal garbage provider haul away the waste little by little.
Here are 5 key advantages offered by hiring a junk removal company:
- It’s fast. Most jobs take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for bigger cleanups. They’re in and out in less than a day.
- You don’t have to lift a finger. The junk crew does all the heaving lifting for you.
- It’s affordable. Rates for most companies start at $50 to $125.
- They’ll donate. Many junk removal companies will drop off household goods and appliances at local charitable organization and even give you a receipt for tax purposes.
- You don’t have a dumpster sitting on your property for a week or longer.