Tucson Junkers Junk Removal is a Veteran owned and operated junk removal company serving customers throughout the Tucson area. We specialize in residential and commercial projects. We get the job done safely and promptly. Contact us today to learn more and get a free junk removal estimate.
We are the area’s first full-service trash pick-up and junk removal company! Grunt-Work handles residential and commercial junk and debris removal projects in and around the Tucson area. Contact the junk removal pros at Grunt-Work today to get more details and a free quote.
Trash Away LLC is a family owned and operated business committed to helping others in the waste and debris removal industry. We take pride in treating all of our customers with respect and offering fair pricing. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a free junk removal estimate.
Junk Removal Tips for Tucson, AZ
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk RemovalThe costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others. The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services. Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work