This index provides you with quick and easy access to the information you need. Whether you need information pertaining to dumpster costs, dumpster sizing, junk removal service, commercial waste management, or related topics, this resource list will get you where you need to be.
About Hometown Dumpster Rental
Learn about who we are and what we do for customers in need of a temporary dumpster, commercial dumpster service, or junk removal service. Also, discover how Hometown is able to deliver better, high-quality leads to waste haulers compared to other online sources.
- Hometown Dumpster Rental About page
- Hometown client success stories
- Rent a dumpster from a prescreened local dumpster service
- Real and accurate customer reviews at HometownDumpsterRental.com
- What are “dumpster brokers” and how Hometown Dumpster Rental is different
Attention waste hauling companies: Learn more about getting leads from Hometown
Need a dumpster? Find waste haulers near you
Need junk removal service? Find junk removal companies near you
Articles for beginners
These links are ideal for customers renting a dumpster for the first time. Learn how to rent a dumpster, the process, costs, and how to get the best value.
- How to prep for dumpster drop off
- Dumpster rental terms to know
- Dumpster overview guide
- How to estimate the weight of a dumpster load
- How to hire the right dumpster rental provider
- How to get a dumpster permit
- Do trailer dumpsters require a permit?
- Beginner’s guide to renting a dumpster
- Types of residential dumpsters
- What can and can’t go in a dumpster
- Complete guide to disposing of just about any type of waste or debris
- Comparison between small dumpsters and Bagster
- What is a dumpster broker?
- Household hazardous waste (HHW) disposal guide
Learn all about the costs of renting a roll-off dumpster. Pricing varies by location, dumpster size, and by waste hauler. Read about average costs to rent a dumpster, potential additional fees, and how to save on rental costs.
- Complete dumpster rental cost guide
- How to avoid getting stuck with overage fees
- How to get the best deal on a dumpster rental
- Everything that is included in the dumpster rental price
- When a larger dumpster ultimately costs less than renting a smaller one
- Cost of renting a dumpster by state – Examples in all 50 states
- Cost of renting a dumpster versus hauling it to the landfill yourself
Which container suits your project? The resources in this section will help you determine that. Learn about the various roll-off dumpster sizes available and which size is ideal for different projects.
- Dumpster sizes comprehensive guide
- Dumpster size chart: how much each holds
- “Mini” dumpster rental guide to renting small roll-off dumpsters
- Dumpster weight limits for 10, 20, 30 and 40 yarders
10 yard dumpsters
Average size: 12 ft. x 8 ft. x 4 ft.
15 yard dumpsters
Average size: 12 ft. x 8 ft. x 5 ft.
20 yard dumpsters
Average size: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 4.5 ft.
- 20 yard dumpster complete guide
- How much does a 20 yard dumpster hold?
- 20 yard dumpster weight limit
30 yard dumpsters
Average size: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 6 ft.
40 yard dumpsters
Average size: 22 ft. x 8 ft. x 8 ft.
Commercial dumpster services
Commercial dumpsters are used for ongoing trash and recycling services at businesses. These front-load waste containers typically range between 2 and 8 cubic yards and are emptied by the waste hauling company on a regular basis.
- Commercial dumpster service guide
- 8 yard commercial dumpsters
- 6 yard commercial dumpsters
- 4 yard commercial dumpsters
- 2 yard commercial dumpsters
Dumpsters for construction debris
Construction and demolition projects generate a wide range of debris, including wood, drywall, flooring, ceiling tiles, roofing shingles, insulation, concrete, and more. Below are some useful articles to help in handling your next construction project cleanup.
- 5 Tips for Construction Debris Disposal
- Best dumpster size for small demolition projects
- Ideal dumpster size for shingle roof debris
- Contractors’ guide to renting a dumpster for large construction or demolition jobs
- How to estimate the weight of roofing shingle debris
- Concrete dumpster rental cost
- DIY construction project debris disposal guide
- Guide to renting dumpsters for roofing shingle debris
Junk Removal Service
Hiring a junk removal service to handle the cleanup offers convenience and a great value in many cases. Junk removal crews handle the cleanup for you, and it’s a fast disposal option that eliminates the need to keep a dumpster onsite for days or weeks, as the job is usually completed within hours. It’s a great option worth looking into. Here are some resources to get you started.
- Costs associated with hauling away junk or debris
- Furniture removal costs
- Junk removal costs compared to dumpster rental prices
- Rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal service?
Read the latest articles at the Hometown Blog