The terms roll off container or roll off dumpster are interchangeable. Both are simple dumpsters that "roll off" the back of the truck delivering the trash container. Roll offs are large, temporary dumpsters that typically have an "open top". The smaller dumpsters with lids that are often spotted behind small businesses are called commercial dumpsters and are permanent trash containers that get picked up on a regular schedule.
Hometown Dumpster Rental is an excellent source for information on roll off dumpster rental and the local companies that deliver these containers.
Uses for Roll Off Containers
A roll off dumpster is often rented on a temporary basis for bulk trash removal or construction debris removal from a home, business, or construction site. The roll off dumpster service delivers the container to your driveway, place of business, or construction site and picks it up when you're finished. Multiple dumpster sizes are available to handle any size clean-up job.
Typical uses for roll off dumpsters include:
- Home cleanouts or junk removal related spring cleaning
- Construction debris removal from home remodeling projects
- Decluttering a home before selling it
- Removing household junk while moving in or moving out of a home
- Removing shingles or construction debris from re-roofing projects
- Yard waste removal
- Concrete, dirt, or brick removal
- Estate cleanouts after the passing of a family member
- Removing trash from foreclosures and evictions