Tips on removing junk in Wylie, TX
What’s the cost of hiring a junk hauling crew?
Junk removal companies have minimum service fees starting at between $50 and $125, and this is the least amount you can expect to pay to have them come out and pick up a small load, such as a single piece of furniture.
More complex cleanups will cost more, and construction or demolition debris costs more to cleanup compared to household junk due to the increased labor and weight of the debris. Factors that influence cost include the volume and the weight of the debris.
The average junk removal project will cost a customer $150 to $500. However, a whole-house cleanout or a construction job site debris cleanup can easily run several thousand dollars.
Junk removal service offers several benefits
Alternatives include renting a dumpster, hauling away the junk or debris yourself, or paying a fee to have your municipal garbage provider haul away the waste little by little.
Here are 5 key advantages offered by hiring a junk removal company:
- It’s fast. Most jobs take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours for bigger cleanups. They’re in and out in less than a day.
- You don’t have to lift a finger. The junk crew does all the heaving lifting for you.
- It’s affordable. Rates for most companies start at $50 to $125.
- They’ll donate. Many junk removal companies will drop off household goods and appliances at local charitable organization and even give you a receipt for tax purposes.
- You don’t have a dumpster sitting on your property for a week or longer.