Find Vermont Dumpster Rental
Get introduced to top-rated dumpster services in your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Vermont Waste Disposal and Dumpster Rental Guide
Average cost to rent a dumpster in the state of Vermont
The cost of renting a dumpster in Vermont is dependent upon the location, container availability, dumpster size, type of waste/debris, rental duration, and several other factors.
Get an accurate idea of local dumpster rental rates by contacting two or more local rental providers to request a free quote. Why at least two quotes? That way you can make sure you’re getting fair market value for your rental.
Based on several years of data collected by HometownDumpsterRental.com, we have determined the national average cost to rent a dumpster are as follows:
- 10 yards - $300
- 20 yards - $380
- 30 yards - $440
- 40 yards - $490
Learn more: What’s included in the dumpster rental cost?
In Vermont, pricing varies based on geographic location, as well as the other factors mentioned above. In general, pricing in Vermont is on par with national averages.
Click the links below to learn more about dumpster rental costs:
- How to be sure you’re getting a fair dumpster rental price
- Tips for getting the best deal on a dumpster
- Comparing the cost of dumpster rental vs. DIY hauling
- The cheapest dumpster isn’t always the best choice
- Dumpster cost comparison: Waste Management vs. local haulers
Solid waste districts in Vermont
For questions regarding recycling rules and regulations in your town, check with your solid waste district office.
Dumpster rental process in 4 Steps
1. Plan ahead – Determine your project’s disposal needs at least two weeks ahead of time. Call at least a week in advance to book the dumpster, or two week in advance during busy months (spring, summer and fall).
2. Get several dumpster quotes – Be sure you’re getting the best rate, service and container for your project by getting quotes from multiple rental providers. We recommend at least two or three.
3. Prepare for container delivery – Make sure the drop off location has easy access and no obstructions, such as cars, kid’s toys, or even fences (if applicable).
4. Follow the container loading guidelines – Avoid the headaches later on and: Don’t over-fill the dumpster, avoid disposing of prohibited items (e.g., hazardous wastes), don’t mix trash in with clean loads (e.g., concrete only), and follow other guidelines given to you by the dumpster rental company.