Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Buffalo County, SD
10 Yard Dumpsters
How much does a 10 yard dumpster cost?
Most rental providers include a certain amount of weight in that price, such as 4,000 or 6,000 lbs (2 or 2.5 tons).
If you exceed your dumpster's weight allowance, you may be subject to overage fees as high as $100 per ton in some instances. Be sure to inquire about overage charges when renting your dumpster.
For a more accurate answer, contact any of the dumpster rental providers listed above and request a free quote for a 10 yard roll-off container.
Types of debris that can and can't go in a 10 yard dumpster
The most common reasons to rent a dumpster include:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
So, general wastes and junk that fall into any of these categories are typically accepted by most dumpster rental companies.
However, certain wastes aren't allowed in dumpsters due to environmental rules and regulations. This varies by location, but common wastes that should not go into the dumpster include:
- Liquids (e.g., motor oil)
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides, pesticides, etc.)
- Scrap automobile tires (some rental companies accept tires for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris (check with your rental provider)
- E-waste (check with your rental provider)