Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Dillingham, AK
10 Yard Dumpsters
Total cost of a renting a 10 yard dumpster
The national average cost of renting a 10 yard container for a week is $250-$450.
This does not include possible overage charges incurred if you exceed the weight allowance offered by the rental company.
These charges typically range from $50 to $60 per ton over the weight allowance but can be higher than that in some cases.
A typical weight allowance for a 10 yard roll-off container is 1-3 tons (2,000 – 6,000 lbs.).
Additional fees that may apply in some instances include:
- Fees to extend the duration of the rental (e.g., $10 per day)
- Penalties for disposing of prohibited debris (e.g., chemicals)
- Certain debris may have a surcharge (e.g., tires or roofing materials)
- Cost of street permit if the dumpster is to be placed in the public right-of-way
- Pick-up and/or delivery fees (usually included in price)
Get an accurate idea of price by calling and obtaining a free quote for a 10 yard roll-off from any of the rental companies listed here at the Hometown website.