The 20 yard roll-off from Zters is a great choice for a wide range of cleanups, such as renovation, home cleanouts, roofing, or small demolition projects. The 20 yard dumpster measures 22’ x 8’ x 3.5’ (LxWxH) and comes with a 3-ton weight allowance.
The Rubbish Site has been providing quality, reliable, and affordable disposal solutions throughout the greater Ellisville, MS area since 1993. We are a small, family-owned and operated business that rents out driveway friendly roll-off dumpsters in a variety of sizes for all project types.
CAT Dump offers a wide selection of roll-off containers ideal for projects of any size. Our dumpsters range in size from 10 to 30 cubic yards. For residential use or commercial businesses, we’ve got your bulk waste disposal needs covered. Contact us today to get a fast and free 20 yard dumpster quote.
20 Yard Dumpster Tips for Hattiesburg, MS
20 Yard Dumpsters
What to Know About a 20 Yard Dumpster
- A 20 yard dumpster holds 20 cubic yards of waste.
- Common dumpster dimensions for a 20 yard dumpster are 22 feet long by 8 feet wide by 4.5 feet high.
- A 20 yard container is the right dumpster size for larger cleanup projects, like cleaning out a home, garage, basement, or demolition projects.
- A 20-yarder can hold approximately 10 pickup truck loads of waste and debris. (This may vary.)
- This is one of the most popular dumpster sizes because of its price, compact footprint and capacity.
Get the Best Price for your Dumpster
The upfront cost of renting a 20 yard roll-off container is $350-$550 on average. However, prices vary depending on who you rent from, the type and amount of debris you put in the dumpster, and more. To make sure you get the best price, reach out to at least 2-3 dumpster providers.
Other charges for overages, tonnage, fuel surcharges, and late fees may also affect the price. Always ask about possible extra charges when renting a dumpster, so it’s not a surprise when you get the final bill.
Learn more about 20 yard containers: