Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
Throughout Lubbock, Texas, K2 Dumpster Rental is known for our dumpster rental services. Reliable, professional, timely, and convenient—our dumpsters can help you complete a wide range of projects, from cleaning up a demolition or construction site to cleaning out a ...
The experienced team at Dumpster Techs offers prompt and reliable dumpster rental services in and around the Lubbock area. We take pride in being there when you need us! We offer several container sizes, including 20 yarders, for accommodating a wide range of cleanups. Get your free 20 yard dumpster quote today.
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Lubbock, TX
10 Yard Dumpsters
Types of debris that can go in a 10 yard dumpster
The most common reasons to rent a 10 yard dumpster include:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
So, general wastes and junk that fall into any of these categories are typically accepted by most dumpster rental companies.
However, certain wastes are prohibited due to environmental rules and regulations.
This varies by location, but common wastes that shouldn’t go into the dumpster include:
- Liquids (e.g., motor oil)
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides, pesticides, etc.)
- Scrap automobile tires (some rental companies accept tires for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris (check with your rental provider)
- E-waste (check with your rental provider)