20 Yard Dumpster in San Antonio, TX
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
20 Yard Dumpster Tips for San Antonio, TX
20 Yard Dumpsters
How big is 20 cubic yards?
One cubic yard is 3 ft x 3 ft x 3 ft. A kitchen stove takes up approximately 1 cubic yard. A sofa takes up roughly 3-4 cubic yards. A refrigerator is roughly 2 cubic yards in size.
When is a 20 yard dumpster the right choice?
20 yard dumpsters are the most commonly rented size container because of their versatility. They are an economical choice for a variety of situations.
Here are some examples of when a 20 yard bin makes sense:
- Large garage cleanout
- Deck removal
- Yard waste removal
- Roof replacement
- Kitchen or bathroom renovation
- Pre-move out cleanup
- Shed or garage demolition
- Inground swimming pool removal
- New construction of a smaller home, cottage, cabin, or barn
- Whole-home cleanups: foreclosures, hoarding situations, or estate cleanouts