The 20 yard roll-off from Zters is a great choice for a wide range of cleanups, such as renovation, home cleanouts, roofing, or small demolition projects. The 20 yard dumpster measures 22’ x 8’ x 3.5’ (LxWxH) and comes with a 3-ton weight allowance.
20 Yard Dumpster Tips for Sisseton, SD
20 Yard Dumpsters
If you need help visualizing 20 cubic yards...
One cubic yard is 3 ft x 3 ft x 3 ft.
A kitchen stove takes up approximately 1 cubic yard.
A sofa takes up roughly 3-4 cubic yards.
A refrigerator is roughly 2 cubic yards in size.
When a 20 yard dumpster is the right choice...
20 yard dumpsters are the most commonly rented size container because of their versatility.
They are an economical choice for a variety of situations.
Here are some examples of when a 20 yard bin makes sense:
- Large garage cleanout
- Deck removal
- Yard waste removal
- Roof replacement
- Kitchen or bathroom renovation
- Pre-move out cleanup
- Shed or garage demolition
- Inground swimming pool removal
- New construction of a smaller home, cottage, cabin, or barn
- Whole-home cleanups: foreclosures, hoarding situations, or estate cleanouts