20 Yard Dumpster in Statesville, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
The 20 yard roll-off from Zters is a great choice for a wide range of cleanups, such as renovation, home cleanouts, roofing, or small demolition projects. The 20 yard dumpster measures 22’ x 8’ x 3.5’ (LxWxH) and comes with a 3-ton weight allowance.
Get transparent pricing and reliable delivery/pick-ups with Carolina Container. Rent our 20 yard roll-off dumpster for a wide range of projects, such as renovation, remodeling, roofing and more. Its dimensions are 18’ x 8’ x 4’ – it’s shorter 4’ walls make it easier to side-load your waste or debris.
20 Yard Dumpster - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
20 Yard Dumpster Sub Tip 6
What to Know About a 20 Yard Dumpster
- A 20 yard dumpster holds 20 cubic yards of waste.
- Common dumpster dimensions for a 20 yard dumpster are 22 feet long by 8 feet wide by 4.5 feet high.
- A 20 yard container is the right dumpster size for larger cleanup projects, like cleaning out a home, garage, basement, or demolition projects.
- A 20-yarder can hold approximately 10 pickup truck loads of waste and debris. (This may vary.)
- This is one of the most popular dumpster sizes because of its price, compact footprint and capacity.
Get the Best Price for your Dumpster
The upfront cost of renting a 20 yard roll-off container is $300 - $400 on average. However, prices vary depending on who you rent from, the type and amount of debris you put in the dumpster, and more. To make sure you get the best price, reach out to at least 2-3 dumpster providers.
Other charges for overages, tonnage, fuel surcharges, and late fees may also affect the price. Always ask about possible extra charges when renting a dumpster, so it’s not a surprise when you get the final bill.
Learn more about 20 yard containers: