Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Ashland, KY
10 Yard Dumpsters
Types of debris that can go in a 10 yard dumpster
The most common reasons to rent a 10 yard dumpster include:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
So, general wastes and junk that fall into any of these categories are typically accepted by most dumpster rental companies.
However, certain wastes are prohibited due to environmental rules and regulations.
This varies by location, but common wastes that shouldn’t go into the dumpster include:
- Liquids (e.g., motor oil)
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides, pesticides, etc.)
- Scrap automobile tires (some rental companies accept tires for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris (check with your rental provider)
- E-waste (check with your rental provider)