Elite Flooring and Services knows what it takes to provide reliable dumpster rental services, demolition, and more. We provide our customers with high-quality services, extensive knowledge, and responsiveness, regardless of the project size. We are ready to get our hands ...
Waste Now Dumpsters is a locally owned, full-service dumpster rental company. Whether you need a dumpster for a smaller project at your home or a large dumpster for bigger jobs and/or commercial use, we can accommodate your needs. Choose from ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Louisville, KY
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: