10 Yard Dumpster in Burlington, NJ
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Burlington, NJ
10 Yard Dumpsters
How much debris can fit inside a roll-off container?
This quick guide will give a few examples of the types and amounts of waste/debris that will fit into each of the most common dumpster sizes.
- Shed or attic cleanout
- 250 sq ft deck demolition and removal
- Kitchen or bathroom remodeling project
- Garage or barn cleanout
- 400 sq ft deck or patio removal
- Up to 30 square of roofing shingles
- House siding replacement
- Garage demo and debris removal
- Estate cleanout (medium-size home)
- Residential or commercial roofing job
- Home or commercial building construction
- Window or siding replacement on a large home
Do I need a permit to rent a dumpster?
A dumpster permit, sometimes called a “temporary occupancy permit,” is required in cases where the dumpster is to be placed in the public right-of-way. This includes placing the container on the side of a city street or blocking the sidewalk. If the debris box will be placed in the driveway or on your private property, a permit is typically not needed. Check with your dumpster rental provider to be sure all permitting requirements are met.