10 Yard Dumpster in Centerville, UT
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We take pride serving residents of Salt Lake City with prompt and affordable 10 yard bins that help to keep our communities clean and junk-free. These bins are specially designed to be safe on driveways and feature a compact footprint. These 10 yarders fit the equivalent of about five pickup truck loads!
10 Yard Dumpster - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
10 Yard Dumpsters
Dumpster load weight limits
Each dumpster comes with a weight allowance that can range from 1 ton (2,000 lbs.) to 8 tons (16,000 lbs.) or more. The bigger the dumpster, the greater the weight allowance.
Dumpster companies generally charge an overage fee when your load goes over the allotted weight. Overage costs typically range between $50 per ton and $100 per ton.
Household junk is much lighter compared to the same volume of dirt, bricks or concrete debris. Be wary of overage charges when dealing with heavier debris.
How much debris can fit in a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard dumpster?
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll-off container. Learn more about Roll-Off Dumpster Sizes.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Learn more about 10 yard dumpsters
20 yard dumpster
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard dumpster
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout