Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Clarion, PA
10 Yard Dumpsters
How much does a 10 yard dumpster cost?Cost varies by location but can range from $200 to $500 for a 7-day rental. Most rental providers include a certain amount of weight in that price, such as 4,000 or 6,000 lbs. (2 or 2.5 tons). If you exceed the weight allowance, you may be subject to overage fees as high as $100 per ton in some instances. Be sure to inquire about overage charges when renting your dumpster. For a more accurate answer, call any of the dumpster rental providers listed above and request a free quote for a 10-yard roll-off container.
Types of debris that can and can't go in a 10-yard dumpsterThe most common reasons to rent a dumpster include:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
- Liquids (e.g., motor oil)
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides, pesticides, etc.)
- Scrap automobile tires (some rental companies accept tires for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris (check with your rental provider)
- E-waste (check with your rental provider)