10 Yard Dumpster in Estherville, IA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
10 Yard Dumpster - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
10 Yard Dumpsters
Total cost of a renting a 10 yard dumpster
The national average cost of renting a 10 yard container for a week is around $300. This does include possible overage charges incurred if you exceed the weight allowance offered by the rental company. These charges typically range from $50 to $60 per ton over the weight allowance, but can be higher than that in some cases. A typical weight allowance for a 10 yard roll-off container is 1-3 tons (2,000 – 6,000 lbs.).
Additional fees that may apply in some instances include:
- Fees to extend the duration of the rental (e.g., $10 per day)
- Penalties for disposing of prohibited debris (e.g., chemicals)
- Certain debris may have a surcharge (e.g., tires or roofing materials)
- Cost of street permit if the dumpster is to be placed in the public right-of-way
- Pick-up and/or delivery fees (usually included in price)
Get an accurate idea of price by calling and obtaining a free quote for a 10 yard roll-off from any of the rental companies listed here at the Hometown website.
Wastes prohibited by most dumpster rental companies
Local and federal environmental regulations affect the types of debris you can throw into your 10 yard dumpster. Common prohibited items include:
- Scrap tires
- Electronics (e-wastes)
- Household chemicals and liquids
- Explosives (e.g., fireworks)
- Asbestos materials
Check with your rental provider to see which wastes are prohibited. Fees may apply for disposal of certain items.