Get a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard construction dumpster from Zters for your construction or demolition project. We can accommodate residential and commercial customers. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you choose the right one based on the type of debris and the project.
As a local company with a focus on personalized service, Eric Gries Disposal, Inc. is your go-to trash removal company for trusted, personalized service. We offer residential, commercial, and industrial services, like weekly curbside pick-ups, dumpster/container rentals, and haul-away services.Whether ...
Construction Dumpster Tips for Evansville, IN
Construction Dumpster Rental ProcessWhen it comes to debris disposal at a construction or demolition site, proper planning and strategy are critical to ensuring a smooth workflow. Not to mention, efficient planning helps keep costs as low as possible.
- Understand what the project entails, like how much debris/material will be generated, how long the project will last, where the dumpster will be located, how many you think you will need, etc.
- Be clear with the dumpster rental company about your disposal needs and schedule, and give as many details as possible. If one company is unable to meet those needs, find another provider who can.
- Utilize your construction dumpster to keep a clean and safe worksite. Dispose of debris immediately in the dumpsters rather than allowing it to pile up, and your work site will be a safer and more efficient place.
Get the Best Deal on Your Construction Dumpster
- Work out a deal with a dumpster rental company you plan to use on an ongoing basis. If you provide lots of business for them, they’ll most likely be willing to offer special contractor’s pricing.
- Ask the dumpster provider if they offer discounts for renting multiple dumpsters.
- Some rental companies offer discounts for veterans, seniors, or other classifications.
- Call at least 2 - 3 companies before committing to one to ensure you’re getting the best deal. Use one price quote as leverage to get a better price from a competitor.
- Don’t immediately go with a big-name national dumpster rental company, because that doesn’t guarantee a low cost or quality customer service. It’s generally better to choose a local hauler to handle your needs, assuming they can accommodate the disposal needs of the job site. They’ll often treat you as a top priority customer and may be more willing to offer discounts.