Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Evansville, IN
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
J & M Dumpsters
J & M Dumpsters specializes in providing top-of-the-line dumpster rental services to commercial and residential customers. Our team is professional, kind, and committed to providing exceptional customer service. Contact us today to learn more or to get a free quote!
Marshall Disposal has proudly served the area since 2000 offering dependable disposal services in the New Harmony area. We’re a family owned business offering residential, commercial, and industrial disposal solutions. We have roll-off dumpsters available from 10 to 40 yards. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Advanced Disposal can assist in providing you with a clean roll-off container for your home cleanup, remodel project, or other junk-producing job. They can also provide one-time bulk pick-up services, as well as garbage, recycling, and yard waste pick-up.
Eric Gries Disposal Inc
As a local company with a focus on personalized service, Eric Gries Disposal, Inc. is your go-to trash removal company for trusted, personalized service. We offer residential, commercial, and industrial services, like weekly curbside pick-ups, dumpster/container rentals, and haul-away services.Whether ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Evansville, IN
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.
Keep reading: Bagster vs Dumpster: Buy a Dumpster Bag or Rent a Small Dumpster?