The 20 yard roll-off from Zters is a great choice for a wide range of cleanups, such as renovation, home cleanouts, roofing, or small demolition projects. The 20 yard dumpster measures 22’ x 8’ x 3.5’ (LxWxH) and comes with a 3-ton weight allowance.
20 Yard Dumpster Tips for Nome, AK
20 Yard Dumpsters
How much do 20 yard dumpsters cost?
The nationwide average cost of renting a 20 yard roll-off container is between $350 and $550. Other charges for overages, tonnage, fuel surcharges, late fees, and certain types of debris may also apply.
Always ask the dumpster providers you speak to about what the potential for extra charges so you aren’t surprised by anything.
Also, be aware that dumpster prices can vary quite a bit from one location to the next, so check out our ultimate pricing guide and list of dumpster costs in all 50 states to get an idea for what a good price is in your area.
When is a 20 yard dumpster the right size?
20 yard dumpsters are the most commonly rented size due to their versatility.
20 yard bins are an economical choice for a number of reasons.
20 yard dumpsters are great for all kinds of projects:
- 2-stall garage cleanout
- 400-500 sq. ft. deck removal
- 40-50 square of roofing shingles (2 layers of shingles on a 2,000 sq ft roof)
- Kitchen or bathroom renovation
- Pre-move out junk removal project
- Shed or garage demolition
- Inground swimming pool removal or demolition
- Garage cleanout
- New construction of a smaller home, cottage, cabin, or barn
- Yard waste removal
- Whole-home cleanups (foreclosures, hoarding situations, estate cleanouts)