Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
Syracuse Haulers is your locally-owned and operated full-service trash hauler. We have an extensive inventory of trucks, roll-off containers, trash containers, compactors and commercial dumpsters available and in stock to satisfy all your waste management needs.We are equipped to handle ...
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Old Forge, NY
10 Yard Dumpsters
What can and cannot go in a 10 yard dumpster
The most common reasons to rent a dumpster include:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
General wastes and junk that fall into any of these categories are accepted by most dumpster rental companies. However, certain wastes are prohibited due to environmental rules and regulations. This varies by location, but common wastes that shouldn’t go into the dumpster include:
- Liquids (e.g., motor oil)
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides, pesticides, etc.)
- Scrap automobile tires (some rental companies accept tires for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris (check with your rental provider)
- E-waste (check with your rental provider)
Learn more: 10 Yard Dumpster Guide