Hometown Hauling 802 LLC is a local family-owned dumpster rental business. Our roll-off containers come in different sizes for all different types of large disposal projects. Get in touch with us today to learn more!
10 Yard Dumpster in Stowe, VT
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
EZ Container Service in Essex Junction, Vermont's goal is to make the cleanup and storage process easier for you. We do this by providing on-time dumpster deliveries and pickups, as well as more precise placement, for temporary dumpsters and storage ...
Founded in 1998, Duffy's Waste and Recycling Inc offers residential waste and recycling services, as well as roll-off dumpsters. We pride ourselves on fair pricing, excellent service, and reliability. We’d love to work with you! Contact us today to learn ...
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Stowe, VT
10 Yard Dumpsters
What types of debris can go in a 10 yard dumpster?
The most common reasons to rent a 10 yard dumpster include:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
So, general wastes and junk that fall into any of these categories are typically accepted by most dumpster rental companies. However, certain wastes are prohibited due to environmental rules and regulations. This varies by location, but common wastes that shouldn’t go into the dumpster include:
- Liquids (e.g., motor oil)
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides, pesticides, etc.)
- Scrap automobile tires (some rental companies accept tires for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris (check with your rental provider)
- E-waste (check with your rental provider)