Get a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard construction dumpster from Zters for your construction or demolition project. We can accommodate residential and commercial customers. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you choose the right one based on the type of debris and the project.
We offer residential-friendly dumpsters ideal for driveway placement. Bin There Dump That is a trusted source of roll-off dumpsters ranging from 4 to 20 cubic yards. The Winston-Salem location is owned and operated by local Army veterans Kory Vincent and Vincent Nicholson, who are committed to quality and integrity.
Call for the Best Price(336) 370-6722
Serving the Triad Area, Mack Daddy Dumpsters is a family-owned dumpster rental provider offering 10, yard, 15 yard and 21 yard roll-offs. We go the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Contact us today to learn more and get a free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(336) 944-1136
Foothill Waste Solutions is a family-owned local business offering construction dumpsters at competitive rates. We are able to accommodate projects large and small. Contact us today for your construction dumpster needs.
Call for the Best Price(336) 871-4055
We are your locally owned source for quality, clean dumpster services in Greensboro & the Triad. We have brand-new, medium and large dumpsters for your projects. We also offer an all-in-one patented dumpster/portable toilet combination which are ideal for construction sites and more. Call us for questions and a free, no-obligation quote.
Call for the Best Price(336) 344-7575
Founded in 2019, Overflow Dumpsters has fast become a leading provider of roll-off dumpster rentals in the Winston Salem area. We strive to meet, and even exceed, our customers’ expectations. Count on fast service, competitive prices, superior customer service, and more! Get your free construction dumpster quote today!
Call for the Best Price(336) 406-6314
At First Piedmont, we personalize our services to cater to the customer’s need. We guarantee 24-hour response times to ensure your construction project’s workflow is not interrupted. Choose between our 15, 20, 30 or 40 yard open-top dumpsters to dispose of C&D debris from home renovation, roofing, construction or demo.
At ABC Garbage Inc, we have a long history of serving the community. In harsh economic times, we understand how important it is to provide high-quality services at a fair and affordable price. We are locally owned and operated and ...
Construction Dumpster Tips for Walnut Cove, NC
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
How the Construction Dumpster Rental Process Works
- Make a list of the types of debris you’ll be disposing of (e.g., wood, drywall, cabinets, carpeting, etc.) and the overall scope of the project.
- Reach out to at least two or three different dumpster rental companies to compare prices. Most will price match or even beat a competitor’s pricing.
- When you get the dumpster on site, fill it up, making sure to follow the rental provider’s rules on prohibited items.
- Once you’re done filling the construction dumpster, call the rental provider to have it picked up. The container will then be weighed at a local landfill. If you have gone over your weight allowance, you may be responsible for overage charges, which range from $50 to $100 per ton on average.
Cost of Construction Dumpsters10 yard construction dumpsters cost $250-$300 on average, and a 40 yard construction dumpster costs $450-$500 on average. Dumpster rental costs vary quite a bit and are affected by a number of things, including:
- your location
- the dumpster size you choose
- the duration of the rental
- the weight and type of debris