Find Nevada Dumpster Rental
Get introduced to top-rated dumpster services in your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Nevada Dumpster Rental Resources
Average dumpster rental prices in Nevada
The cost of renting a dumpster in Nevada varies based upon the location (Las Vegas, Reno, Henderson, Ely, Pahrump, etc.), container availability, dumpster size, type of waste, rental duration, and several other factors.
Get an accurate idea of local dumpster rental prices by contacting two or more local rental providers to request a free quote.
Based on several years of data collected by HometownDumpsterRental.com, we have determined the national average cost to rent a dumpster are as follows:
- 10 yards - $300-$360*
- 20 yards - $380-$456*
- 30 yards - $440-$528*
- 40 yards - $490-$588
*The costs in Nevado may be higher or lower than these averages. The exact cost will vary based on location, type of debris and hauler. Check with local dumpster rental haulers to get an exact quote.
Learn more: What’s included in the dumpster rental cost?
In Nevada, pricing varies based on geographic location, as well as the other factors mentioned above. For your reference, here are some examples of real pricing in various cities throughout the state:
- 10 yard dumpster rental in Las Vegas, NV - $325
- 20 yard dumpster rental in Las Vegas, NV - $375
- 30 yard dumpster rental in Reno, NV - $465
- 40 yard dumpster rental in Reno, NV - $565
Prices are based on information from local waste hauling companies in the stated city. Prices subject to change.
Click the links below to learn more about dumpster rental costs:
Dumpster rental process: 4 Steps
Ensure the dumpster rental process goes smoothly using the simple steps outlined here:
1. Plan ahead – Renting a dumpster is generally not a spur of the moment thing. Determine your project’s disposal needs at least two weeks ahead of time. Call at least a week in advance to book the dumpster, or two weeks in advance during busy months (spring, summer, and fall). That way you can rest assured knowing the dumpster will be there when you need it.
2. Get multiple quotes – Be sure you’re getting the best rate, service, and container for your project by getting quotes from multiple rental providers. We recommend at least two or three.
3. Prep for drop-off – Make sure the drop off location has easy access and no obstructions, such as cars, kid’s toys, or even fences (if applicable).
4. Follow the loading guidelines – Avoid the headaches later on and: Don’t over-fill the dumpster, avoid disposing of prohibited items (e.g., hazardous wastes), don’t mix trash in with clean loads (e.g., concrete only), and follow other guidelines given to you by the dumpster rental company.