Find New Mexico Dumpster Rental
Get introduced to top-rated dumpster services in your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Top New Mexico Cities for Dumpster Rental
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Disposal and Dumpster Rental information for New Mexico Residents
How much does it cost to rent a roll-off container in New Mexico
The cost of renting a dumpster in New Mexico varies based upon the location (city), container availability, dumpster size, type of waste, rental duration, and several other factors.
Get an accurate idea of local dumpster rental rates by contacting two or more local rental providers to request a free quote. Why at least two? That way you can make sure you’re getting fair market value for your rental.
Based on several years of data collected by HometownDumpsterRental.com, we have determined the national average cost to rent a dumpster are as follows:
- 10 yards - $300
- 20 yards - $380
- 30 yards - $440
- 40 yards - $490
Learn more: What’s included in the dumpster rental price?
In New Mexico, pricing varies based on geographic location, as well as the other factors mentioned above. For your reference, here are some examples of verified pricing in Albuquerque:
- 10 yard dumpster rental in Albuquerque, NM - $265
- 20 yard dumpster rental in Albuquerque, NM - $325
- 30 yard dumpster rental in Albuquerque, NM - $375
- 40 yard dumpster rental in Albuquerque, NM - $400
Prices are based on information from local waste hauling companies in the stated city. Prices subject to change.
Click the links below to learn more about dumpster rental costs:
- How to be sure you’re getting a fair dumpster rental price
- Tips for getting the best deal on a dumpster
- Comparing the cost of dumpster rental vs. DIY hauling
- The cheapest dumpster isn’t always the best choice
- Dumpster cost comparison: Waste Management vs. local haulers
Find a landfill or recycling location in New Mexico
Find a list/map of municipal landfills and landfills accepting special wastes by visiting the following link:
Search for recycling programs and locations by county at the following link:
Dumpster rental process in 4 Steps
1. Plan ahead – Determine your project’s disposal needs at least two weeks ahead of time. Call at least a week in advance to book the dumpster, or two week in advance during busy months (spring, summer and fall). That way you can rest assured knowing the dumpster will be there when you need it.
2. Get several quotes – Be sure you’re getting the best rate, service and container for your project by getting quotes from multiple rental providers. We recommend at least two or three.
3. Prepare for drop-off – Make sure the drop off location has easy access and no obstructions, such as cars, kid’s toys, or even fences (if applicable).
4. Follow the dumpster loading guidelines – Avoid the headaches later on and: Don’t over-fill the dumpster, avoid disposing of prohibited items (e.g., hazardous wastes), don’t mix trash in with clean loads (e.g., concrete only), and follow other guidelines given to you by the dumpster rental company.
Next step… Read our Beginner’s Guide to Renting a Dumpster for key tips on getting the right size dumpster at the right price.