The 20 yard roll-off from Zters is a great choice for a wide range of cleanups, such as renovation, home cleanouts, roofing, or small demolition projects. The 20 yard dumpster measures 22’ x 8’ x 3.5’ (LxWxH) and comes with a 3-ton weight allowance.
J & A specializes in all aspects of residential and commercial waste management, including garbage hauling, roll-off container rentals and roofing (via sister company Jones Roofing). We’re committed to the customer and will work evenings and weekends if necessary to ...
Based in LaVergne and serving Nashville and surrounding areas, Recycling Partners is your local recycling and dumpster rental solution! We stock dozens of 10, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard roll-off containers at great rates. Our 20 yard option is ideal for small-scale demolition and similar projects. Contact us for more details and a free 20 yard dumpster quote.
20 Yard Dumpster Tips for Carthage, TN
20 Yard Dumpsters
What to Know About a 20 Yard Dumpster
- A 20 yard dumpster holds 20 cubic yards of waste.
- Common dumpster dimensions for a 20 yard dumpster are 22 feet long by 8 feet wide by 4.5 feet high.
- A 20 yard container is the right dumpster size for larger cleanup projects, like cleaning out a home, garage, basement, or demolition projects.
- A 20-yarder can hold approximately 10 pickup truck loads of waste and debris. (This may vary.)
- This is one of the most popular dumpster sizes because of its price, compact footprint and capacity.