How much does a dumpster cost in the state of Tennessee?
The cost of renting a dumpster in Tennessee can vary based upon the location (city), container availability, dumpster size, type of waste, rental duration, and several other factors.
Get an accurate picture of local dumpster rental prices by contacting two or more local rental providers for quotes. Why at least two? This ensures you’re getting fair market value for your rental.
Based on several years of data collected by Hometown Dumpster Rental, we have determined the national average cost to rent a dumpster are as follows:
- 10 yards - $300
- 20 yards - $380
- 30 yards - $440
- 40 yards - $490
(Updated in 2018)
In Tennessee, dumpster costs are influenced by several factors, as described above. For your reference, here are some examples of pricing in the city of Portland:
- 10 yard dumpster rental in Wilson County, TN - $300
- 20 yard dumpster rental in Knoxville, TN - $337
- 30 yard dumpster rental in Nashville, TN - $550
Prices are based on information from local waste hauling companies in the stated city. Prices subject to change.
Find dumpster rental providers in these, and other, cities in the state of South Dakota:
Easy steps to rent a dumpster
Ensure the dumpster rental process goes smoothly using the simple steps outlined here:
1. Plan ahead – Renting a dumpster is generally not a spur of the moment thing. Determine your project’s disposal needs at least two weeks ahead of time. Call at least a week in advance to book the dumpster, or two week in advance during busy months (spring, summer and fall). That way you can rest assured knowing the dumpster will be there when you need it.
2. Get multiple quotes – Be sure you’re getting the best rate, service and container for your project by getting quotes from multiple rental providers. We recommend at least two or three.
3. Prep for drop-off – Make sure the drop off location has easy access and no obstructions, such as cars, kid’s toys, or even fences (if applicable).
4. Follow the loading guidelines – Avoid the headaches later on and: Don’t over-fill the dumpster, avoid disposing of prohibited items (e.g., hazardous wastes), don’t mix trash in with clean loads (e.g., concrete only), and follow other guidelines given to you by the dumpster rental company.