Rent a Dumpster in Jasper, TN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk Clean's reputable and affordable junk removal and dumpster rental services are here to assist you in your next residential or commercial cleanup project. They are experts at hauling off bulky items, cleaning up sites, and providing high-quality roll-off containers.
We Talk Trash, LLC is a local dumpster rental provider committed to accommodating our customers as best we can. We provide prompt service at competitive rates. Whether you need a one-off dumpster rental or ongoing service, we can help. Contact We Talk Trash today for your free dumpster rental quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Santek Waste Services has over 25 years of experience meeting the waste management needs of residential, commercial and industrial customers. We offer 20 yard through 40 yard roll off dumpsters for rent at competitive prices.
We provide the Chattanooga area with professional, efficient and eco-friendly waste hauling services. Let Junk King help you get control of your garbage and debris once and for all. Give us a call today to discuss your disposal needs. We have trailer dumpster rentals and junk removal service available.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide