Junk Removers in Jasper, TN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Papa Services helps homeowners, contractors, real-estate professionals, business owners, property managers and anyone else looking for fast, affordable junk removal services. Let us do all the heavy lifting and loading for you. We recycle or donate unwanted items whenever possible. Up to 50% of the debris that is collected is either recycled or donated.
Priority Waste Services, LLC is proud to serve the greater Chattanooga area and surrounding communities. Their specialties include residential waste disposal services, including curbside waste pick-ups, dumpster rentals, and roll-off container rentals.
Junk Clean's reputable and affordable junk removal and dumpster rental services are here to assist you in your next residential or commercial cleanup project. They are experts at hauling off bulky items, cleaning up sites, and providing high-quality roll-off containers.
We provide the Chattanooga area with professional, efficient and eco-friendly junk removal. Let Junk King help you get control of your garbage and debris once and for all. Give us a call today and schedule an estimate.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: