Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Dumpster Rental in McMinnville, TN
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
20922, 31572, 30148
382 Hampton Farm Ln, Manchester TN 37355
Dumpsters Plus is a locally-owned and operated dumpster rental company that offers 12, 15, and 18 yard roll-off containers for homes, business, construction projects, and more. Get a free quote by getting in touch with us today!
Lt Affordable Housing Group
105 Terrace Lane, Woodbury TN 37190
Lt Affordable Housing Group was founded as a traditional, used manufactured home dealer and later expanded to provide demolition and removal services in Murfreesboro and surrounding areas. Our crew members are fast, efficient, and make sure to leave every job site ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for McMinnville, TN
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes