Dumpster Rental in Sparta, TN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
10 Yard Dumpsters Tip Hub 1
How much does a 10 yard dumpster cost?
Cost varies by location but can range from $200 to $500 for a 7-day rental. Most rental providers include a certain amount of weight in that price, such as 4,000 or 6,000 lbs. (2 or 2.5 tons). If you exceed the weight allowance, you may be subject to overage fees as high as $100 per ton in some instances. Be sure to inquire about overage charges when renting your dumpster.
For a more accurate answer, call any of the dumpster rental providers listed above and request a free quote for a 10-yard roll-off container.
Types of debris that can and can't go in a 10-yard dumpster
The most common reasons to rent a dumpster include:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
So, general wastes and junk that fall into any of these categories are typically accepted by most dumpster rental companies. However, certain wastes are prohibited due to environmental rules and regulations. This varies by location, but common wastes that should not go into the dumpster include:
- Liquids (e.g., motor oil)
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides, pesticides, etc.)
- Scrap automobile tires (some rental companies accept tires for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris (check with your rental provider)
- E-waste (check with your rental provider)
Learn more: Complete guide to 10 yard dumpsters