Rent a Dumpster in Wartburg, TN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At Dump Your Junk LLC, we’re your locally owned and operated dumpster rental solution. Our stock of 12 to 25 cubic yard dumpsters can accommodate any size cleanup. We offer speedy service and affordable rental rates. The vast majority of the time, we can drop off the same day!
Since their establishment in 2005, Junk Bee Gone has been providing junk removal, driveway dumpsters, document shredding, and light demolition services. They can pick up appliances, televisions, office furniture, construction/demolition debris, and everything in between.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Based in Lenoir City, Tennessee and serving the greater Knoxville area, Tennessee Trash Service is a locally owned and operated waste removal company specializing in roll-off container rentals and residential and commercial waste collection.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes