Dumpster Rental in Springfield, TN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Our local team will always look for ways to bring the individual homeowner or contractor the best pricing that fits their budget. We carry a variety of sizes to fit any size clean-up project. Our hooklift trucks are easy on driveways and our dumpsters have a back door that swings open for convenient loading.
Griffin Waste Services specializes in 10 yard dumpster rentals and serves residential and commercial customers throughout the Nashville area. Our team works hard to provide the best customer service in the industry. We can provide same-day delivery if you order by noon. Get your free 10 yard dumpster quote today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
With dozens of dumpsters in stock ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, Recycling Partners LLC is able to accommodate any project, small or large. We are a locally owned and operated business with the right equipment and manpower to ensure timely delivery and pickup. We also pay top dollar for scrap metal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpster Rental Tip Hub 2
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide