Griffin Waste Services specializes in 10 yard dumpster rentals and serves residential and commercial customers throughout the Nashville area. Our team works hard to provide the best customer service in the industry. We can provide same-day delivery if you order by noon. Get your free 10 yard dumpster quote today!
DumpStor Nashville offers 20-yard dumpsters and unique 12-yard dumpsters with integrated lockable storage units. Our dumpsters feature a compact footprint about the size of a parking space. We utilize driveway protection to protect against concrete or asphalt damage. Contact us today to get more detail and a free quote!
The professionals at Do It Yourself Dumpsters, DYD LLC offer fast, reliable, and affordable dumpster rental services in the Columbia area. Our team is always there to answer your questions and make the rental process as seamless as possible! Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Waste Solutions of Tennessee has proudly served the Middle Tennessee area offering comprehensive dumpster rental and demolition services. We offer various size dumpsters for accommodating any size project. We offer easy, flat-rate pricing. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
For prompt, reliable dumpster services, 3D Disposal is your local solution. We’re proudly based in Thompsons Station and serve Franklin and surrounding areas. We carry versatile 30 yard containers which are great for residential and commercial jobs. Give us a call today to get started with a fast, free dumpster quote.
Junk Bee Gone is Tennessee’s local choice for quality junk hauling and dumpster rental services. We offer 15 yard dumpsters for residential and commercial jobs, including residential cleanouts, construction projects, renovation, and much more. Get your free 15 yard dumpster quote from Junk Bee Gone today!
All-Purpose Sanitation is Franklin, Tennessee’s trusted source for dumpster rentals, junk/debris removal, and trash pick-up services. We are your one-stop shop for all your waste collection needs! If you are undergoing a home cleanout of any kind, be it a ...
With dozens of dumpsters in stock ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, Recycling Partners LLC is able to accommodate any project, small or large. We are a locally owned and operated business with the right equipment and manpower to ensure timely delivery and pickup. We also pay top dollar for scrap metal.
Mid TN Dumpsters, LLC is a veteran-owned business committed to exceptional customer service, value and efficiency. We specialize in dumpster rental, junk removal and demolition services. If you need it hauled away, we’ve got your back! Contact us today to get your free quote.
B. Miller Recycling is a full-service roll-off container rental and scrap metal recycling company serving all types of industries in the Franklin, Tennessee area. We have the 20, 30, 40, and 65-yard roll-off containers you need to handle all types ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Columbia, TN
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.