Dumpster Rental in Columbia, TN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
For prompt, reliable dumpster services, 3D Disposal is your local solution. We’re proudly based in Thompsons Station and serve Franklin and surrounding areas. We carry versatile 30 yard containers which are great for residential and commercial jobs. Give us a call today to get started with a fast, free dumpster quote.
Mid TN Dumpsters, LLC is a veteran-owned business committed to exceptional customer service, value and efficiency. We specialize in dumpster rental, junk removal and demolition services. If you need it hauled away, we’ve got your back! Contact us today to get your free quote.
Waste Solutions of Tennessee has proudly served the Middle Tennessee area offering comprehensive dumpster rental and demolition services. We offer various size dumpsters for accommodating any size project. We offer easy, flat-rate pricing. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Griffin Waste Services specializes in 10 yard dumpster rentals and serves residential and commercial customers throughout the Nashville area. Our team works hard to provide the best customer service in the industry. We can provide same-day delivery if you order by noon. Get your free 10 yard dumpster quote today!
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Junk Bee Gone is Tennessee’s local choice for quality junk hauling and dumpster rental services. We offer 15 yard dumpsters for residential and commercial jobs, including residential cleanouts, construction projects, renovation, and much more. Get your free 15 yard dumpster quote from Junk Bee Gone today!
With dozens of dumpsters in stock ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, Recycling Partners LLC is able to accommodate any project, small or large. We are a locally owned and operated business with the right equipment and manpower to ensure timely delivery and pickup. We also pay top dollar for scrap metal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes