Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Serving the West Tennessee area, Dumpster Depot is your local source for fast, reliable and affordable dumpster rental. We offer several roll-off container sizes to choose from. We can accommodate residential projects or large construction sites. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Since 2008, A-1 Waste has been West Tennessee’s premier distributor of roll-off containers. We offer our valued customers quick, convenient, and friendly service at a fair price. Our high-quality containers are always well maintained and fully inspected prior to delivery, ...
Family owned and operated out of Jackson, Tennessee, Bosco Contractor Services is the company you should trust next time you have a home renovation, remodeling, demolition, or construction project that produces debris or general household junk. We are the waste ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Henderson, TN
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes