Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
The knowledgeable team at Bin There Dump That is here to help with your project! We have uniquely designed 10 yard dumpsters featuring an easy-load door, driveway-safe design, and a compact 10’ x 7’ footprint. Most customers use these bins for garage cleanouts, renovation, roofing or concrete debris.
Count on Elite Rolloff Services for reliable delivery, fair pricing and prompt pickup. We stock 11, 15 and 25 cubic yard dumpsters at the best rates in town. We serve residential and commercial customers for cleanups ranging from small remodeling ...
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for El Paso, TX
10 Yard Dumpsters
How much debris can fit inside a roll-off container?This quick guide will give a few examples of the types and amounts of waste/debris that will fit into each of the most commonly sized dumpsters. 10 yard dumpster
- Shed or attic cleanout
- 250 sq ft deck demolition and removal
- Kitchen or bathroom remodeling project
- Garage or barn cleanout
- 400 sq ft deck or patio removal
- Up to 30 square of roofing shingles
- House siding replacement
- Garage demo and debris removal
- Estate cleanout (medium-size home)
- Residential or commercial roofing job
- Home or commercial building construction
- Window or siding replacement on a large home