Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Denton, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
For great service and responsiveness, choose Firefighter Dumpsters for your dumpster rental needs! We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider offering 18 yard roll-offs at competitive rates. We go the extra mile for our customers! Give us a call today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Count on the hardworking, dedicated team at Junk Bus to accommodate your disposal needs in a prompt and affordable manner. We are DFW’s roll-off dumpster alternative! Junk Bus offers residential-friendly 7 and 14 cubic yard trailer dumpsters that sit on rubber tires rather than steel feet. Get your free quote today!
Cactus Waste is a locally-owned company founded in 2019 and based out of Bridgeport, Texas. We provide professional and prompt roll-off dumpster rental and light demolition services. We have 15 and 20 yard dumpsters available.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
VR's Hauling is a family owned and operated dumpster provider offering 11, 20, and 30 yard roll-off container rentals. Our dumpsters are ideal for home and business clean-outs, roofing debris, and construction and yard waste. Our service is efficient, prompt, reliable and affordable.
Bin There Dump That offers professional dumpster rental to suit any size project. We have 4 - 20 yard residential friendly dumpsters for rent. Our prices are competitive and we are ALWAYS on time!
Established in 2004, Servall is the site cleanup specialist. They are highly experienced in their field, and they go above and beyond to satisfy every one of their customers’ needs, including junk removal and construction site cleanup.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide