Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Denton, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
For great service and responsiveness, choose Firefighter Dumpsters for your dumpster rental needs! We are a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider offering 18 yard roll-offs at competitive rates. We go the extra mile for our customers! Give us a call today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
We've proudly served Plano and surrounding areas since 2005. We offer comprehensive junk removal services, as well as 14 yard dumpster rentals. Our friendly team will always treat you and your property with respect. Contact us today to get your free dumpster rental quote.
Count on the hardworking, dedicated team at Junk Bus to accommodate your disposal needs in a prompt and affordable manner. We are DFW’s roll-off dumpster alternative! Junk Bus offers residential-friendly 7 and 14 cubic yard trailer dumpsters that sit on rubber tires rather than steel feet. Get your free quote today!
Junk Queen TX is a locally owned and operated roll-off dumpster provider serving Collins County and surrounding areas. We take pride in offering superior service and quality! Count on fast service and the best prices in town when choosing Junk Queen for your dumpster rental needs. Contact us today for a 15 or 20 yard dumpster quote!
Cactus Waste is a locally-owned company founded in 2019 and based out of Bridgeport, Texas. We provide professional and prompt roll-off dumpster rental and light demolition services. We have 15 and 20 yard dumpsters available.
CAT Dump is your locally owned and operated source for fast and reliable dumpster rental services in the Dallas area. We have multiple container sizes available to accommodate residential or commercial projects of any size. Contact us today to discuss your roll-off dumpster needs and get a free quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
VR's Hauling is a family owned and operated dumpster provider offering 11, 20, and 30 yard roll-off container rentals. Our dumpsters are ideal for home and business clean-outs, roofing debris, and construction and yard waste. Our service is efficient, prompt, reliable and affordable.
Bin There Dump That offers professional dumpster rental to suit any size project. We have 4 - 20 yard residential friendly dumpsters for rent. Our prices are competitive and we are ALWAYS on time!
Established in 2004, Servall is the site cleanup specialist. They are highly experienced in their field, and they go above and beyond to satisfy every one of their customers’ needs, including junk removal and construction site cleanup.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes