This index provides you with quick and easy access to the information you need.
- Resources for Beginners
- Dumpster Rental Costs
- Dumpster Sizes
- Commercial Dumpsters
- Dumpsters for Construction Debris
- Junk Removal Services
- About HometownDumpsterRental.com
These links are ideal for customers renting a dumpster for the first time.
Learn how to rent a dumpster, the process, costs, and how to get the best value:
- Dumpsters 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
- Terms to Know Before Renting a Dumpster
- How to Prepare for Dumpster Drop-Off
- How to Estimate the Weight of a Dumpster Load to Avoid Overage Fees
- Hiring the Right Dumpster Service: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Get a Dumpster Permit
- Do Trailer Dumpsters Require a Permit?
- Beginner’s Guide to Renting a Dumpster
- Residential Dumpster Rental Options
- Debris Removal: The Complete Guide to Getting Rid of Anything
- Bagster vs Dumpster: Buy a Dumpster Bag or Rent a Small Dumpster?
- Why You Should Avoid Dumpster Brokers If Possible
- How to Dispose of Household Hazardous Waste
Learn all about the costs of renting a roll-off dumpster.
Pricing varies by location, dumpster size, and waste hauler.
Read about average costs to rent a dumpster, potential additional fees, and how to save on rental costs:
- Lower Your Cost to Rent a Dumpster in 2021
- Top 6 Ways to Avoid Overage Fees
- How to Get the Best Deal on a Dumpster
- What's Included in Dumpster Rental Costs?
- Why Large Dumpsters Sometimes Cost Less Than Small Dumpsters
- The Big List of Dumpster Rental Costs in All 50 States
- Cost of Hauling Waste Yourself vs Renting a Dumpster
Which container suits your project?
The resources in this section will help you determine that.
Learn about the various roll-off dumpster sizes available and which size is ideal for different projects:
- The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes
- Dumpster Sizes Chart: Dumpster Sizes and How Much They Hold
- Small Dumpster Rental: Guide to Renting "Mini Dumpsters"
- Weight Limits for 10, 20, 30 and 40 Yard Dumpsters
10 Yard Dumpsters
Average Size: 12 ft L x 8 ft W x 4 ft H
- 10 Yard Dumpster Rental: Small Size, Low Cost
- What Fits in a 10 Yard Dumpster?
- How Big Is a 10 Cubic Yard Dumpster?
20 Yard Dumpsters
Average Size: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 4.5 ft H
- 20 Yard Dumpster Rental: Versatile & Affordable
- How Much Does a 20 Yard Dumpster Hold?
- How Much Weight Can a 20 Yard Dumpster Hold
30 Yard Dumpsters
Average Size: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 6 ft H
40 Yard Dumpsters
Average Size: 22 ft L x 8 ft W x 8 ft H
- Large Dumpster Rental: When Is a 30-yard or 40-yard Dumpster the Best Choice?
- Is a 40 Yard Dumpster the Right Size for My Project?
Commercial Dumpster Services
Commercial dumpsters are used for regularly-scheduled trash and recycling services at businesses.
These front-load waste containers typically range between 2 and 8 cubic yards and are emptied by the waste hauling company on a regular basis.
- Commercial Dumpster Service Guide for Business Owners
- 8 Yard Commercial Dumpster Guide for Large Businesses
- 6 Yard Commercial Dumpster Guide for Medium-Sized Businesses
- 4 Yard Dumpsters: An Economical Midsize Commercial Dumpster
- 2 Yard Dumpster: An Economical Commercial Dumpster Option
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
Construction and demolition projects generate a wide range of debris, including wood, drywall, flooring, ceiling tiles, roofing shingles, insulation, concrete, and more.
Below are some useful articles to help you handle your next construction project cleanup:
- 5 Tips for Construction Debris Disposal
- Best Dumpster Sizes for Small Demolition Projects
- Best Dumpster Size for Shingle Roof Replacement Projects
- A Contractor's Guide to Renting a Dumpster for Large Demolition and Construction Jobs
- Easy Ways to Estimate Shingle Weight and Save on the Cost of Roof Disposal
- How Much Does It Cost to Rent a Concrete Dumpster?
- Renting Construction Dumpsters: A DIY Guide to Construction Debris Removal
- Renting a Dumpster for Roofing Shingles: Everything You Need to Know
Junk Removal Service
Hiring a junk removal service to handle the cleanup offers convenience and a great value in many cases.
Junk removal crews handle the cleanup for you, and it’s a fast disposal option that eliminates the need to keep a dumpster onsite for days or weeks, as the job is usually completed within hours.
It’s a great option worth looking into.
Here are some resources to get you started:
- How Much Does It Cost to Haul Away Junk?
- All You Need to Know About Furniture Removal Costs
- Comparing the Cost of Junk Removal to Dumpster Rentals
- Rent a Dumpster or Hire a Junk Removal Service?
About Hometown Dumpster Rental
HometownDumpsterRental.com offers services that benefit both customers looking to rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal company, and contractors offering dumpster rental or junk removal services.
Because we provide such streamlined services for customers, we are able to deliver better, higher-quality leads to waste haulers.
Find out more: