Junk Removal in El Paso, TX
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
JunkPig is a superior junk removal crew that takes any and all unwanted trash, debris and waste. We remove your junk effortlessly all at a price that you can afford. No job is too big or too small with JunkPig. Our team works in an efficient and professional manner. Call today for a free price quote.
When you want the job done right, Elite Rolloff Services is the right choice for you! We’re an experienced waste, junk & debris hauler based in Horizon City, TX. We offer a cost-effective and convenient junk removal service for swift removal of just about any type of junk or debris, including furniture, construction debris, roofing shingles, yard debris, and more.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Junk Removal Hub Tip 4
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: