Get a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard construction dumpster from Zters for your construction or demolition project. We can accommodate residential and commercial customers. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you choose the right one based on the type of debris and the project.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Erie, PA
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
How the Construction Dumpster Rental Process Works
- Make a list of the types of debris you’ll be disposing of (e.g., wood, drywall, cabinets, carpeting, etc.) and the overall scope of the project.
- Reach out to at least two or three different dumpster rental companies to compare prices. Most will price match or even beat a competitor’s pricing.
- When you get the dumpster on site, fill it up, making sure to follow the rental provider’s rules on prohibited items.
- Once you’re done filling the construction dumpster, call the rental provider to have it picked up. The container will then be weighed at a local landfill. If you have gone over your weight allowance, you may be responsible for overage charges, which range from $50 to $100 per ton on average.
Cost of Construction Dumpsters10 yard construction dumpsters cost $250-$300 on average, and a 40 yard construction dumpster costs $450-$500 on average. Dumpster rental costs vary quite a bit and are affected by a number of things, including:
- your location
- the dumpster size you choose
- the duration of the rental
- the weight and type of debris