Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Allentown, PA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Serving the Lehigh Valley since 2012, MP Custom Services has fast grown into a reliable, reputable, and go-to source for full-service dumpster rental, construction services, demolition, and commercial services. We have the right dumpster solution for your project. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
At Rivers End Enterprise, our experienced team provides friendly customer service, responsive delivery/pickup and competitive pricing. Our inventory of 15 cubic yard dumpsters is large enough to accommodate any project, big or small. We can delivery multiple dumpsters or do a container swap-out if necessary.
We provide a full range of waste disposal from residential curbside pick up, bulk trash collection and removal, commercial dumpsters, and storage containers. Our philosophy of providing quality customer service has allowed us to grow into one of the most well-respected privately held trash and recycling companies.
WRS is a leading dumpster rental provider proudly serving the area since 1990. We’re equipped to accommodate any size project with our large inventory of roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. Expect fast, friendly service at competitive rates when choosing WRS for your dumpster rental needs.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Call 2 Haul is an experienced junk hauling and dumpster rental provider offering their unique Junk Trunk to customers in need of a dumpster alternative solution. Our Junk Trunk is a 16 cubic yard trailer dumpster that is driveway-safe, lockable, doesn’t need a permit, and is less of an eyesore compared to a roll-off dumpster.
Marth’s Disposal Service has proudly served Lehigh Valley for over 25 years. We offer competitive rates and service that can’t be beat. Our range of services includes dumpster rental, junk/debris removal and light demolition. Contact our friendly team today to get your project cleaned up.
For fast and reliable dumpster rental, Yost Hauling is your local solution. We are a full-service dumpster rental company equipped to accommodate projects small and large. Contact our offices today to learn more and obtain a free dumpster quote.
Whitetail Disposal is your complete source for disposal and recycling services. We are dedicated to meeting our customer’s needs. Get fast, reliable dumpster rental services from your locally owned and operated waste hauler. Contact us today to learn more and get a free quote.
Count on The Junkluggers for reliable, responsive, courteous and cost-effective junk hauling and dumpster rental services. We are dedicated to providing an eco-friendly waste hauling solution. We avoid landfills as much as possible through donating and recycling. Our 15 yard dumpster is ideal for cleanouts, construction, moving, commercial building cleanouts and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.