Headquartered in Clarksville, TN, Queen City Disposal is your complete residential & commercial waste hauling solution. We offer some of the best rates in the area for residential trash collection and commercial front-load service. We’ve served the area since the ...
Back in the 1960s, Bobby Outlaw started a small residential trash pick-up business. From there, his company has grown to include commercial trash pick-up, residential roll-off container rental, and commercial front-load container rental. What was once a quaint neighborhood business ...
20 Yard Dumpster Tips for Erin, TN
20 Yard Dumpsters
What to Know About a 20 Yard Dumpster
- A 20 yard dumpster holds 20 cubic yards of waste.
- Common dumpster dimensions for a 20 yard dumpster are 22 feet long by 8 feet wide by 4.5 feet high.
- A 20 yard container is the right dumpster size for larger cleanup projects, like cleaning out a home, garage, basement, or demolition projects.
- A 20-yarder can hold approximately 10 pickup truck loads of waste and debris. (This may vary.)
- This is one of the most popular dumpster sizes because of its price, compact footprint and capacity.
Get the Best Price for your Dumpster
The upfront cost of renting a 20 yard roll-off container is $350-$550 on average. However, prices vary depending on who you rent from, the type and amount of debris you put in the dumpster, and more. To make sure you get the best price, reach out to at least 2-3 dumpster providers.
Other charges for overages, tonnage, fuel surcharges, and late fees may also affect the price. Always ask about possible extra charges when renting a dumpster, so it’s not a surprise when you get the final bill.
Learn more about 20 yard containers: